Little break

Little break

Monday 5 November 2007

Report from Sara, Madrid Masters 2007

Thanks to Sara, who went to see and support Marat during the first round of the Masters in Madrid! Unfortunately he lost there against Karlovic, but here all the pics she made! Thanks again:D!

What Sara said: "What to say about this Master? It was really amazing. I was there all the week and during seven days all my life was tennis. I watched tennis, I talked about tennis with my friends and even I dreamt with tennis, and the best thing was that I wasn't tired. I wanted more tennis, I still want more tennis on life. Marat lost his first match against Ivo Karlovic , but I have to say that he seemed to be a really good guy. And David Nalbandian. The best player of the week and a great guy as well.I will never forget this week of October '07".